Q: What do I need to do if I want to paint my house?
A: Contact HOA Administration and notify them that you are planning to paint your home.  They will contact the Architectural Review committee to schedule a time to review the color samples you have chosen.
Q: What do I need to do if I want to place a shed on my property?
A: Provide the details of the shed to include the size, materials, colors, roofing and placement to HOA Administration.  They will contact the Architectural Review committee to schedule a time to review the plans.
Q: What type of tree is allowed in the swale area?
A: The city of Hayden controls the approval for all trees in the swale, for the approved list by the city of Hayden please
click here
Q: What are the rules for Recreational Vehicle Parking?
A: Parking for passenger vehicles is to be in each Dwelling Unit's garage or driveway only.  No Dwelling Unit Owner or tenant/guest thereof shall be allowed to store any boat, unused vehicle, golf cart, camper, R.V., trailer or the like anywhere on the Property, except in a rear yard, enclosed side yard or within a garage for more than 48 hours.  Exposed unlicensed and unused vehicles shall not be permitted.  No semi-truck and/or trailer shall be permitted to park on the street except while making deliveries. 



Q: What are my owner’s maintenance responsibilities?
A: Section 8.01 Maintenance Obligations of Owners.  It shall be the duty of each Owner, at his sole cost and expense, subject to the provisions of this Declaration regarding architectural approval, to maintain, repair, replace and restore areas subject to his exclusive control in a neat, sanitary and attractive condition.  Areas subject to the exclusive control of a Custom Lot Owner shall be deemed to include, without limitation, the Owner's Dwelling Unit and areas within such Owner's Lot, and any landscaped areas between such Owner's Lots and the frontage Street for such Lot.  Each Owner shall maintain the driveway and sidewalks if any, located on such Owner's Lot.  In the event that any Owner shall permit any Improvement, which is the responsibility of such Owner to maintain, to fall in disrepair or not to be so maintain so as to create a dangerous, obstructed, unsafe, unsightly or unattractive condition, or to otherwise violation this Declaration, the Board shall have either the right to seek any remedies at law or in equity which it may have, and the right, but not the duty, after Notice and Hearing, to enter upon such Owner's Lot, to make such repairs or to perform such maintenance, and the cost thereof shall be charged to the Owner.  Said cost shall be a Special Assessment and shall create a lien enforceable in the same manner as other assessments as set forth in this Declaration.
Q: What is a HOA?
A: Homeowners' associations, or HOAs, are formal legal entities created to maintain common areas; they have the authority to enforce deed restrictions. Most condominium and townhome developments, and many newer single-family subdivisions have HOAs, which are usually created when the development is built. Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (CC&R's) are issued to each homeowner, and HOAs are established to ensure that they are adhered to in order to maintain the quality and value of the properties involved. 

Q: What is Neighborhood Watch?
A: Click here

Q: Who is responsible for the trees in front of my home and in the common areas?
A:  Each home owner is responsible for maintaining and or replacing the trees in each swale area in the front of their home.  The requirement is 2 trees in the swale area and if you are on a corner then 2 trees on both the front and side.  The HOA is responsible for maintaining and or replacing trees in the common areas of the development.  For example the trees on the north side of Wyoming. 

Q: Who should I call to fix the street lights on our block?
A:  Each light pole has a unique pole number, Avista needs this number to process the request for repair.  Write down the number and call Avista at 208-769-1851 and provide the pole number. 

Q: What are CC&Rs?
A: The Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs) are the governing documents that dictate how the homeowners association operates and what rules the owners -- and their tenants and guests -- must obey. These documents and rules are legally enforceable by the homeowners association, unless a specific provision conflicts with federal, state or local laws.

Q: Do you allow shops to be built in the Rocking R Neighborhood?
A: Shops are permitted within the Rocking R, however, there are some building conditions set within the CC&Rs and by the City of Hayden. Always check with the City of Hayden and the Rocking R  Architectural Control board before you start your project.
Q: Who provides residential water service for Rocking R?
A: Avondale Irrigation District serves both domestic and irrigation water to the Rocking R development. 
207 East Hayden Avenue Hayden, ID 83835

Q: Who provides television service for Rocking R?
A: Spectrum Cable www.spectrum.com
DirecTV and Dish Network,  www.directv.com and www.dish.com
Q: What are my choices for high-speed internet?
A: Spectrum Cable www.spectrum.com
Q: What company provides garbage service for Rocking R?
A:  Waste Management, http://www.wmnorthwest.com/hayden/index.html 
or CDA Garbage 1820 N. Highway 41, Post Falls, ID 83854 
Phone: 208-457-1820